Saturday, January 14, 2012

Future Site of the Johnson Home







 One day...hopefully this year we will be moving to our future home here!  The subdivision is called King Oaks.  It is about 4 miles outside of College Station and about 10 miles from our current house in Castlegate. I am not going to lie.  I was very hesitant about moving this far out of town, but when you get out there it is just so peaceful.  You don't hear cars, or sirens, or people.....just the beautiful sounds of nature. The lot is over 2 acres and has a nice little pond on it.  The kids absolutely love it and Jeremy is super excited.  I think it will be the hardest for me to transition to the new lot, but when I get my dream house I know I won't even think twice. We already have the blueprints ready for the new house, so all we are waiting for is to sell our house in Castlegate.  We have had a ton of showings lately so we are hoping that it will happen soon.  Please say prayers that our house will sell soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment